Author: Hugh Son
Morgan Stanley will be offering wealthy clients access to Bitcoin funds. The investment bank told its financial advisors that it is launching access to three funds that enable ownership of bitcoin.
Author: Will Daniel
Mizuho analysts surveyed approximately 235 respondents with household incomes below $150,000 and deduced that over 60% of them would invest their stimulus money into Bitcoin and the other 40% would invest in stocks.
Author: Jamie Redman
According to regional reports, the Norwegian billionaire and hedge fund manager, Ole Andreas Halvorsen, is investing funds into an energy-reducing cryptocurrency mining chip hardware company.
Author: George Georgiev
Bitcoin’s price took a beating over the past 24 hours. Here are three possible reasons for its 15% crash.
Bitcoin breaks $50,000 for the first time as record-shattering 2021 rally extends to 74% amid Wall Street adoption
Author: Harry Robertson
The price of bitcoin rose by as much as 4.9% on Tuesday, to $50,547.70, an intraday record high.
Interest from institutional investors is adding legitimacy and confidence to the rally.
BNY Mellon is creating a crypto unit, while Morgan Stanley is reportedly weighing investing.